Complaints and mediation
TO REPORT A PROBLEM, DISSATISFACTION OR DISAGREEMENT
The Crédit Agricole Normandie Regional Bank would like to thank you for your trust and assure you that we will do our utmost, every day, to provide you with the quality service you expect.
Despite our commitment, it is possible that our service may not give you complete satisfaction. We are always disappointed to learn of a malfunction or a dissatisfaction.
If you are dissatisfied, please let us know. We will do our best to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
Your comments are important as they help us to improve the quality of our service.
The content of all complaints is analysed so that we can clearly identify areas which need improving.
Our current priorities are to :
- Hear your dissatisfaction and resolve it at the first contact whenever possible.
- To analyse the causes of your complaints and the impact on our customers in order to solve the underlying problems.
- To be attentive to all of our customers’ experiences in order to propose better ways of dealing with them, both physical and digital.
How to contact us:
- Your advisor is your first point of contact.
- The Customer Satisfaction Quality Department: If you are not satisfied with the response given by your advisor or branch manager, you can contact the Customer Satisfaction Quality Department in charge of complaints by post at the following address : Service Qualité Satisfaction Client - 15 Esplanade Brillaud-de-Laujardière - CS 25014 - 14050 Caen Cedex 4 of the Normandy Regional Bank or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The branch or the Customer Satisfaction Quality Department will confirm that your complaint has been received by sending you an acknowledgement of receipt within 2 working days and will provide you with a response as soon as possible and within 10 working days.
- For complaints requiring an in-depth investigation: you will be informed within 10 working days that additional time is required.
- If the complaint relates to payment services, we are committed, in accordance with the regulations, to providing you with a response within 15 working days following receipt of your complaint, except in exceptional situations where the response will be provided within 35 working days at the latest.
- If the complaint relates to an insurance contract (other than its marketing) and you are not satisfied with the response from our Customer Satisfaction Quality Department, you can contact the Customer Service Department of the insurance company concerned (contact details available at: https://www.ca-assurances.com/contact-0).
RECOURSE EXTERNAL TO CRÉDIT AGRICOLE
We are keen to encourage the amicable settlement of disputes with our customers.
If your branch and the Customer Satisfaction Quality Department are unable to resolve your dissatisfaction, your Crédit Agricole Regional Bank has set up a mediation procedure. We would like to inform you that you can also take legal action in civil court.
There are various ways to access mediation:
Consult the mediation charter of your Crédit Agricole Normandie Regional Bank
- The banking mediator. If you are not satisfied with the response provided by our Customer Satisfaction Quality Department and the dispute concerns a banking product or the marketing of an insurance product, you can contact the Banking Mediator free of charge:
- By post to the following address Monsieur le Médiature du Crédit Agricole Normandie - BP 411 - 50303 SAINT MARTIN DES CHAMPS CEDEX
- On the website: www.mediateur-ca-normandie.fr
The Banking Mediator commits to replying within 90 days.
- The insurance mediator. For any dispute relating to insurance contracts (apart from marketing), you may refer the matter to the Insurance Mediator free of charge if the customer service department of the insurance company concerned has not been able to respond to your dissatisfaction:
- By post to the following address La Médiation de l'Assurance - TSA 50110 - 75441 Paris Cedex 09
- On the website: www.mediation-assurance.org
- The mediator of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF). For any dispute relating to financial products or services, you can contact the Mediator of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) free of charge:
- By post to the following address Autorité des Marchés Financiers - Le Médiateur - 17, place de la Bourse - 75082 PARIS Cedex 2
- On the website: www.amf-france.org
- The European platform. For any dispute relating to a contract or transaction carried out online, you can also access the European platform for Online Dispute Resolution (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr).test