A MasterCard Gold or Visa Premier debit card
• Choose between immediate or deferred debit of your deposit account*
• You benefit from extended cover in case of unforeseen events before or during your trip, in France or abroad, such as trip cancellation, modification, interruption or luggage delay. In addition, your children and grandchildren, including stepchildren and step-grandchildren, under the age of 25 are covered, even if they are travelling without you(1).
A package for your payments, cash withdrawals and credit transfers worldwide
• Your payments and cash withdrawals in euro or foreign currency free of charge, in France or in an EEA country(2)
• 10 card payments, 10 cash withdrawals and 10 non-SEPA transfers, in euro or foreign currency free of charge, inside or outside of the EEA, per year
Unlimited expert advice and services for your everyday questions(3)
• Unlimited access to the Allô Expert Dossier Familial helpline, by phone (with the possibility of making an appointment on the website) or by chat (instant messaging), for a tailored answer to your questions. Service available from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 8pm.
• Dossier Familial magazine (12 digital issues/year), as well as unlimited access dossierfamilial.com with practical newsletters and tools to help you with French formalities.
Practical and useful insurance included
• SecuriCOMPTE Premium: additional compensation in the event of loss or theft of your means of payment, personal belongings or identity theft(5).
As well as insurance for your purchases:
• SécuriWEB Premium: compensation in the event of delivery incidents(3).
• SécuriPANNE(1) and SécuriSHOPPING(1) are included with your card, providing compensation in the event of theft or accidental damage of your purchases.
Stay fee free!
• Unauthorised transaction handling fees, up to 12 per year
• No fees for issuing banker’s drafts, up to 3 per year
• Free SEPA transfers
• Send a PIN reminder free of charge
• Stop cheques free of charge
*an immediate debit card falls into the category of “debit” cards and this is indicated on the card. A deferred debit card falls into the category of “Credit” cards and this is indicated on the card. The payments are debited on a deferred basis in a single instalment each month
The “Premium” package is subject to terms and conditions. These terms and conditions and the associated rates are detailed in this document and in the schedule of fees and charges in force, which contain the Regional Bank’s main banking general terms and conditions. Subscription fees are subject to change in accordance with this same schedule of fees and charges. The products and services that make up the “Essentiel” package can be subscribed to separately; contact your Regional Bank to find out the applicable terms and conditions and rates. If you ask to subscribe to the package remotely, in accordance with the regulations in force you have 14 calendar days to cancel your subscription request without having to provide a reason or incurring any penalties.
(1) Optional group insurance policy taken out by the Regional Bank (the Issuer), acting as Policyholder and insurance intermediary, registered with ORIAS (www.orias.fr - financial guarantee and professional liability insurance in accordance with Articles L.512-6 and L.512-7 of the French Insurance Code), with Caisse d’Assurances Mutuelles du Crédit Agricole (CAMCA, a company governed by the French Insurance Code, registered with INSEE under SIRET number 784 338 527 00053 and having its registered office at 53, rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris), companies subject to the supervision of the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR), the French prudential supervision and resolution authority, located at 4 place de Budapest - CS 92459 - 75436 Paris Cedex 09.
(2) EEA stands for European Economic Area. As of September 2020, countries inside the EEA are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
The SEPA, Single Euro Payment Area, is composed of 36 countries (the 27 countries inside the European Union, as well as Vatican City, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Monaco and San Marino.
(3) Magazines and services offered by Uni-médias, the Crédit Agricole S.A. group’s media subsidiary - a French simplified limited company (SAS) with capital of €7,116,960 - Paris Trade and Companies Register no. B 343 213 658 - 22 rue Letellier, 75739 Paris Cedex 15 Tel: 01 43 23 45 72.
(4) The amount of each transaction made with this card is debited directly and in full to the customer's account on an agreed date. It also allows withdrawals to be made, which are debited to the account on a daily basis.
(5) The assistance and insurance policies are taken out on the Policyholder’s behalf by CAMCA Courtage, duly authorised for this purpose by the Regional Bank as Issuer, with: 1) Mutuaide Assistance (a French limited company (SA) with fully paid up capital of €12,558,240 – a company governed by the French Insurance Code, registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number 383 974 086 and located at 8/14, avenue des Frères Lumière 94366 Bry-sur-Marne Cedex), for assistance, and: 2) CAMCA Mutuelle (Caisse d’Assurances Mutuelles du Crédit Agricole (CAMCA), a variable contribution mutual insurance company, located at 53, rue la Boétie 75008 Paris, registered with INSEE under SIRET number 784 338 527 00053 and governed by the French Insurance Code), for insurance. CAMCA Courtage is an insurance broker registered with ORIAS under no. 07002817 (www.orias.fr), a French simplified limited company (SAS) with share capital of €625,000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 428 681 985 and having its registered office at 53, rue la Boétie 75008 Paris. These companies are regulated by Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR), the French prudential supervision and resolution authority, located at 4 place de Budapest CS 92459 75436 Paris Cedex 09. Assistance and insurance cover for these cards is provided within the limits and terms and conditions provided for in the assistance and insurance policies.
(6) The Ma banque app is free to download and use, excluding any communication costs that your provider may charge. Use of the application requires a compatible communication device, internet access and a subscription to the Crédit Agricole En Ligne service (service invoiced in accordance with the schedule of fees and charges in force in your Regional Bank).
(7) Use of Paylib requires a specific subscription to the Ma Carte application as well as a compatible smartphone and a verified telephone number or email address.
(8) Offer subject to terms and conditions and specific subscription. Apple Pay works for in-person payments at merchants accepting (i) the category (debit, credit or prepaid) of your card, which must be eligible and feature the associated logo, and (ii) contactless payment with a compliant device equipped with near field communication (NFC) technology. For more information on compatible Apple devices, visit Apple’s website: http://www.apple.com/fr/apple-pay/. Apple Pay is a registered trademark and a service offered by Apple Inc.. The Apple Pay service is not available abroad immediately on subscription.
(9) Offer subject to terms and conditions and specific subscription. Samsung Pay works for in-person payments at merchants accepting (i) the category (debit, credit or prepaid) of your card, which must be eligible and feature the associated logo, and (ii) contactless payment with a compliant device equipped with near field communication (NFC) technology. The list of compatible Samsung devices is available at Samsung.fr and/or on your Regional Bank’s website. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark and a service offered by Samsung.
(10) Available for payments of fifty euros (€50) or less; this amount may be different abroad. The electronic reader will require the holder to pay in contact mode if a cumulative and successive spending limit has been reached, or on a random basis for security reasons.