Updating your address

In order to update your fiscal or correspondence address, we need your signed instruction. You can complete our Contact Details Update Form here:

Once completed this should be returned to us with proof of your new address. We can accept the following documents, and it’s important to remember we need this for each account holder:

  1. Copy of a P60 or avis d'imposition, HMRC or official government documentation.
  2. Copy of a utility bill - gas, electricity, water, landline telephone or council tax (dated within the last 3 months unless billed annually).
  3. Insurance attestation confirming your address.
  4. A letter from the person you are living with stating that you are living with them, together with their proof of identification and proof of address as mentioned above.


You can send your documents to us either:

  1. as scanned email attachments to here
  2. by post to CA Britline – CS 25014 – 14050 – CAEN Cedex 4 - FRANCE


Sécuripass is a free service (excluding communication costs depending on the operator) requiring the download of the Ma Banque app and a subscription to the Crédit Agricole Online service. Conditions and limits of the service can be found in the General Terms and Conditions of Use available in the Ma Banque app or on request from your branch.