The Mobile Banking App Ma Banque
What is Ma Banque?
- Ma Banque is an app developed by CA Normandie to help you consult and manage your accounts and budget as well as carrying out your daily banking transactions in French.
- Ma Banque is easy to use and offers a large range of services. It is split in to several different parts.
Showing you useful information at a glance
- Clear and detailed account statements
- Shortcuts to banking operations: such as transfers and obtaining a RIB
- View card limits, authorised overdrafts, share accounts, life insurance, outstanding loans and interest on your savings accounts
- Graphs showing changes in balances
- Monitoring of your portfolio's evolution
- Up to 3 year’s transaction history
- Multi-accounts, multi-profiles
To monitor and control your expenses
- Spending and income patterns
- Anticipation of future expenses or revenues
- Automatic categorisation of expenses and revenues
- Alerts on accounts and budget overruns
- Contact details of your branch and your advisor
To ensure that you achieve your objectives
- Project simulator
- Definition of savings objectives and their completion date
- Monitoring and progress of the project
- Summary of project expenses to ensure that you achieve your objectives
You will have access to your branch and advisers contact details including the opening hours should you need to contact us when away from home.
New profile creation
Existing Profile (previously created)
Free download and access to the My Bank application, excluding communication costs according to operators. The use of the application requires the use of a communication terminal compatible with Internet access and a subscription to the Crédit Agricole En Ligne service. Services may vary depending on your Regional Bank.
(1) App Store is a trademark registered under the name of Apple Inc.
(2) Android™ and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.