Livret Jeune Mozaïc
Regular saving is a great way to provide a cash sum later in life
Whether it's putting something away for a special anniversary, the holiday of a lifetime or perhaps to help pay for your child or grandchild's future university costs, Britline Regular Savings Plans are the simple way to make the most of tomorrow.
It's good to know there is a secure way to save!
The "Livret Jeune Mozaïc" is an excellent introduction to savings for young people between the ages of 12 – 25 years who live in France, it simply allows you to save as and when you can.
- Available to residents only
- Opening possible until the eve of the 25th birthday
- Instant access (1)
- Only one "Livret Jeune Mozaïc" allowed per person in France
- Level of capital protection: 100% at all times
- Interest rate: 0.55% subject to change (1)
- Fees: Free of charge
- Tax free (2)*
- Minimum opening balance: 10 €
- Maximum Investment Amount: 1,600 €
- Minimum withdrawals from: 10 € (3)
- Discounts on multimedia, movie tickets, travel or driving licence
- Instant access to your funds via your online banking 24/7, a Crédit Agricole ATM machine in France, or by contacting CA Britline
How to apply: Send a copy of either your birth certificate or passport to us, along with a request to open the account, signed by yourself if over 18 years, or your parents/authorised guardian if you are under 18 years (4).
(1) For children under 16 years old, a parental/legal authorisation is required in order to make withdrawals. Interest is paid on the 31st December each year.
(2) The interest rates, correct at 01/07/2020 are subject to change without prior notice.
(3) Once the ceiling of 1,600 € has been reached, you can not make additional payments, but interest may be added without limit.
(4) The parents/authorised guardian must be an existing CA Britline account holder.
* The interest you receive is totally exempt from taxes and social contributions: You or your parents do not have to declare any interest on the income tax return.