Livret d'Epargne Populaire (LEP)
For fiscal residents in France only
Is your income inferior to a given amount decided upon by the French Tax Office?
When you don’t have high income it’s important to plan ahead to be able to cover any unexpected expenses, or to carry out a project.
- Capital guaranteed at 100% at all times.
- Access: At all times your funds are available .
- Interest: 1,00% susceptible to variation(1).
- Fees: No fees.
- Taxable interest: No.
- Terms and conditions: accessible to individuals paying no income tax or very little income tax (at the most equal to a threshold set each year by the public authorities) and not already holding an LEP(2)).
- Minimum deposit at opening: 30€.
- Maximum invested: 7 700€.
- Minimum deposit and withdrawal: 10€.
Your partner is also eligible for an LEP which means that you are able to save up to 15 400€ in very advantageous conditions.
1) Nominal annual gross rate as of 01/02/2020. The financial conditions of the Livret d’Epargne Populaire are subject to change at all times. Exonerated from income tax and social charges.
2) The amount of your ‘revenu fiscal de reference’ showing on your income tax document "avis d’impot must be less, that the limit fixed by the public authorities taking in to account the number of individuals "parts" at your fiscal residence. These new eligibility conditions have been fixed within the finance law for 2013, published in the official journal of the 29th February 2013.Contact your adviser to see if you are eligible for a LEP