DAT Britline Xchange
Available for subscription until 31/12/2018
3 month fixed term savings account
- 3% gross APR on your converted Euros(1)(4).
- Send in £’s & Save in €’s(2).
- Fresh funds only(2)
- Transfer your funds in sterling... and we will give you a great exchange rate as usual(3).
- Minimum opening deposit of 1000€
Quote reference code FX18 when transferring your £’s
|How to benefit?|
(1) Available until the 31/12/2018. Gross annual percentage rate as of 01/11/2018. The DAT is a fixed term deposit account with a 3 month term, opened with a single credit and is non-renewable. The interest is calculated and paid at the end of the contract. The minimum investment is 1000€, no maximum deposit. The DAT "Britline Xchange" can only be subscribed to by private individuals holding a current account with Credit Agricole Britline. The rate of annual interest applicable is based on the scenario that no partial or full withdrawal request is made and that CA Britline does not proceed in an early repayment before the contract comes to its term.
(2) The funds deposited on to the DAT must be new funds, received in sterling by transfer less than one month prior to the opening of the DAT and converted in to euros in to your current account. Not applicable to sterling cheques.
(3) Normal fees of 20.60€ apply. Subject to change.
(4) In the event of an early withdrawal/reimbursement please note the notice period of 31 calendar days. The funds will be made available of the 32nd day following the receipt of your request in writing. French residents: 2013 tax legislation for French residents. The 2013 tax legislation states that savings products with fixed revenues will have the same rate of tax applied as your income tax rates. Service available to tax residents in the United Kingdom, Ireland and France.
Inter-European VAT number: FR 83 478 834 930 Crédit Agricole Britline is controlled by L’Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution: 61 rue Taitbout – 75436 Paris Cedex 09 Crédit Agricole Britline is a member of the Guaranteed Fund for deposits, the Guarantee of Investors warranties, and Guaranteed Fund for investors. Service available to tax residents in the United Kingdom, Ireland and France. Caisse Régionale de Crédit Agricole Mutuel de Normandie - Head Office: 15,esplanade Brillaud-de-Laujardière - 14050 CAEN CEDEX – Cooperative company with variable capital, registered as a credit company - 478 834 930 RCS Caen - Insurance brokerage company registered under matricule Nr 07 022 868.