What is Assurance-Vie?
- It is designed for those who are looking to invest in a tax-efficient way.
- Helps when making preparations for the passing on of assets to relatives in the event of their death.
We offer a range of investment opportunities within funds ranging from low to high risk.
Funds are invested, based on your personal circumstances and attitude to risk, either on:
- No minimum term.
- Your investments available at all times.
- No investment limit.
- Higher risks associated with this type of investment.
- Potential for greater rewards which could improve your portfolio performance.
Please take note of the minimum term recommended for each investment.
Can I access my funds if I need to?
- Yes you are able to make a partial withdrawal at any time during the life of the policy, although certain policies require that a minimum balance remains for the policy to stay in place.
- Any withdrawals are made up of capital and interest, proportional to their value within the contract.
- Tax may be payable on the interest part of the funds you withdraw, depending on the time they have been in your policy.
- For tax-efficiency, we advise that funds are held for a minimum of 8 years.
What happens in the event of the death of the policyholder?
- Funds are passed directly to the specified beneficiaries written into the contract.
- There is no inheritance tax due for any monies left to your spouse (either married or PACSE).
Contact your advisor for full details of the offer that is available at CA Britline.
* The funds must have been deposited on your CA Britline account for less than one month in order to be eligible for the offer. For all initial deposits on to your account when taking out an Assurance-Vie policy the initial deposit must be a minimum of 10,000€, of which 40% of the deposit is invested in unit-linked fund(s) (UC), or a minimum amount of 500,000€ is invested and of which 50% of the deposit is invested in unit-linked fund(s), are at 0% instead of 1% up to a maximum of 4.5%, depending on the type of contract [Cap Découverte, Eloquence Capitalisation,Espace Liberté/2/3, Floriagri, Floriane/2, Floripro, Predissime 9, Predissime 9 série 2 and Contrat Solidaire], instead of 1% to 4.5% maximum depending on the type of contract [Cap Découverte, Eloquence Capitalisation, Espace Liberté/2/3, Floriagri, Floriane/2, Floripro, Predissime 9, Predissime 9 series 2 and Contrat Solidaire].
Beyond this promotional period, the maximum fees on payments are those mentioned in the contract's information notice. The other contract fees indicated in the information leaflet remain unchanged.
Multi-support group Assurance-Vie contracts, which present a risk of capital loss, are insured by Prédica, a company governed by the French Insurance Code. The terms of the contracts are included in the information memo. The key information document and information on the investment options are available on the website http://www.predica.com/priips/credit-agricole. You have a legal period of withdrawal of 30 calendar days as of the effective date of establishment of your contract.