*Free access by Internet (excluding fees charged by your service provider)
** Local costs apply when phoning within France from a fixed line. Check with your service provider when calling from abroad.
(1) Offer available from September 3rd to November 3rd 2018. Applicable when subscribing simultaneously to a new French House insurance contract and a new Legal Protection insurance contract. Your premium will be debited in full from your account or taken in monthly installments. The equivalent of the 2 months free House insurance premium will be re- credited to your account within 94 days of your contract beginning, as long as the insurance is in place and your insurance premium payment is up to date. Ask your adviser for more details.
(2) If you hold at least one PACIFICA insurance contract with CA Britline, benefit from 15% discount on your first year’s premium of your new Personal Injury insurance contract. The insurance contracts and their options are provided by PACIFICA, the insurance company, subsidiary of Crédit Agricole SA. PACIFICA: Company regulated by the «Code des Assurances». Limited company with a consolidated capital of 281 415 225 € untied funds. Head office: 8-10 boulevard de Vaugirard - 75724 Paris cedex 15.352 358 865 RCS Paris. The events guaranteed and the conditions figure in the contract.
(3) If you hold, open or transfer a Livret A or a Plan Epargne Logement from any other bank to CA Britline, benefit from up to 6% discount when subscribing to your new Car insurance.
(4) If you hold a House insurance contract at CA Britline and you sign up for a new Car insurance, benefit from 5% discount on your Car insurance.
(5) Assistance and insurance contracts are subscribed to on behalf of those insured by CAMCA Courtage mandated by the issuer by Mutuaide Assistance (8/14, avenue des Frères-Lumière 94366 Bry-sur-Marne Cedex) for assistance and by CAMCA (53, rue La Boétie CS40107 75380 Paris Cedex 08) for insurance. CAMCA, insurance broker registered with ORIAS under no 0700217 (www.orias.fr),limited company with consolidated capital of 625000€ untied funds. RCS Paris 428 681 985; Head office 53, rue la Boétie 75008 PARIS. These companies are subject to the control of the ACPR (61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09. SecuriPanne and SecuriShopping cover insured within the limits and conditions in place, available from your Caisse regionale. The guarantees outlined in the insurance contract subscribed to on behalf of those insured are covered by CAMCA Courtage, issued by the Caisse regionale de Credit Agricole Mutuelle, with the Caisse d’assurance Mutuelles Credit Agricole (CAMCA). CAMCA Mutuelle:mutual insurance company with variable contributions, 53 rue de la Boétie, 75008 Paris registered with the INSEE under no 784 338 00053, company governed by the Insurance code. CAMCA Courtage (address above). These companies are subject to the control of the ACPR (61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09).
(6) Subject to eligibility and acceptance of your request by CA Britline.
(7) Terms and conditions apply-see www.britline.com/combine-and-create.html for full details.
(8) This information is provided by CA Britline as a courtesy as the contacts may be useful to you. All contact details are correct at 01/06/2017, but may be subject to change. CA Britline does not accept any responsibility for the communications, information and services provided by any of the above organisations. Should you have a complaint in connection with any of the third party contacts you will need to send it directly to the organisation concerned.