*Free access by internet (excluding fees charged by your service provider)
** Local costs apply when phoning within France from a fixed line. Check with your service provider when calling from abroad.
(1) Non life insurance provided by Pacifica for property and belongings held in France, life insurance provided by Predica for residents in France only. Companies regulated by the insurance code, subsidiaries of Credit Agricole Insurances. The events guaranteed and the conditions figure in the contract.The insurance contracts and their options are provided by PACIFICA, the insurance company, subsidiary of Crédit Agricole SA. PACIFICA: Company regulated by the "Code des Assurances". Limited company with a consolidated capital of 252,432,825€ untied funds. Head office: 8-10 boulevard de Vaugirard - 75724 Paris cedex 15.352 358 865 RCS Paris. The events guaranteed and the conditons figure in the contract.
The life insurance contracts are provided by PREDICA, Insurance Company for personal insurance, subsidiary of Crédit Agricole SA, company regulated by the insurance code. Limited company with a consolidated capital of 915 874 005€, untied funds. Head Office: 50-56, rue de la Procession, 75015, Paris - RCS Paris -334 028 123. The full details of the contract are available in the information notice.
This contract is issued by your regional head office Crédit Agricole Normandie, co-operative company with variable capital, approved bank - Head office situated 15 Esplanade de Brillaud de Laujardière - CS25041, 14050 CAEN CEDEX 4 - Registered in CAEN under the company number 478 834 930 - Brokering company registered on the « registre des intérmediares d’assurance » n° 07 022 868. The details of the insurance broker for your regional head office are available on www.mentionscourtiers.credit-agricole.fr or in your local Crédit Agricole branch. Subject to availablility of this offer in your region. Ask your CA Britline advisor for more details.
(2) Access and download the app My Britline free of charge. Use of the application requires a communication device compatible with Internet access and subscription to the service Crédit Agricole Online. The services may vary depending upon your Caisse Regionale.
(3) A loan is a commitment and must be repaid. Check your ability to repay the loan before making the commitment.
(4) Under the condition that your mortgage file is accepted by your Caisse Regionale de Credit Agricole, lender. You have a cooling off period of 10 days to accept the mortgage offer. The completion of the sale is subject to obtaining the loan. If this is not achieved, the seller must refund your payments.
(5) Britline International Payments Service is provided by HiFX Europe Limited. HiFX is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN No. 462444) for the provision of payment services. Registered office: Maxis 1, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT.