*Free access by Internet (excluding fees charged by your service provider)
** Local costs apply when phoning within France from a fixed line. Check with your service provider when calling from abroad.
* The funds must have been deposited on your CA Britline account for less than one month in order to be eligible for the offer. For all initial deposits on to your account when taking out an Assurance-Vie policy the initial deposit must be a minimum of 10,000€, of which 40% of the deposit is invested in unit-linked fund(s) (UC), or a minimum amount of 500,000€ is invested and of which 50% of the deposit is invested in unit-linked fund(s), are at 0% instead of 1% up to a maximum of 4.5%, depending on the type of contract [Cap Découverte, Eloquence Capitalisation,Espace Liberté/2/3, Floriagri, Floriane/2, Floripro, Predissime 9, Predissime 9 série 2 and Contrat Solidaire], instead of 1% to 4.5% maximum depending on the type of contract [Cap Découverte, Eloquence Capitalisation, Espace Liberté/2/3, Floriagri, Floriane/2, Floripro, Predissime 9, Predissime 9 series 2 and Contrat Solidaire].
Beyond this promotional period, the maximum fees on payments are those mentioned in the contract's information notice. The other contract fees indicated in the information leaflet remain unchanged.
Multi-support group Assurance-Vie contracts, which present a risk of capital loss, are insured by Prédica, a company governed by the French Insurance Code. The terms of the contracts are included in the information memo. The key information document and information on the investment options are available on the website http://www.predica.com/priips/credit-agricole. You have a legal period of withdrawal of 30 calendar days as of the effective date of establishment of your contract.
(2) Within the limits and conditions provided in the assistance and insurance contracts subscribed to by Crédit Agricole Assurance Paiement, insurance broker registered with ORIAS under no 10 058 272 (www.orias.fr), on behalf of the cardholder. For assistance: Mutuaide Assistance (8/14, avenue des Frères-Lumière 94366 Brysur-Marne Cedex). For insurance: CAMCA (53, rue La Boétie CS40107 75380 Paris Cedex 08). These companies are subject to the control of the ACPR (4 Place de Budapest, 75436 Paris Cedex 09).
(3) Subject to acceptance of your file, subscription is available to any person aged 18 years or over and accountholder with CA Britline. Ask your adviser about the availability, terms and conditions of use and the annual card fee. Debit cards: cards that are debited immediately, cards with systematic authorisation. Payment transactions are debited from the linked account within a maximum of 48 hours.
(4) The remote surveillance contract is offered by NEXECUR Protection, Crédit Agricole Group. SAS with a capital of 12,547,360 euros. Head office : 13, rue de Belle Ile 72190 COULAINES. SIREN 799 869 342 RCS LE MANS - N° TVA FR 19 799869342 - Approval CNAPS AUT-072-2113-07-09-20140389180 "the authorisation to exercise the contract does not confer any prerogative of public authority on the company or the persons who benefit from it".
Correct as of November 2018.
(5) Britline International Payments Service, powered by HiFX. HiFX Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, registration 462444, for the provision of payment services. HiFX is also a registered MSB with HM Revenue & Customs. Registration number 12131222. HiFX accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the above information. HiFX is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3517451. Registered office: Maxis 1, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT.