CA Britline

Personal injury (French residents only)

To provide support & financial assistance after an accident

Personal injury

Accidents happen far more often than we think… falling off a ladder while doing a bit of DIY, a nasty burn from lighting a barbecue, slipping over on an icy pavement.

We assume that we are covered for such eventualities, but what about aftercare ? Children as well as adults can be affected and the consequences can be costly.

Put your mind at rest and contact CA Britline to discuss the options available to you.

The advantages

  • An efficient means of protection against common accidents
  • Rapid financial support to help you cope with the situation in hand and get your life back on track
  • Immediate and personalised assistance, even with cases of non-serious injuries

For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.

PACIFICA, the insurance company, subsidiary of Crédit Agricole SA provide the Garantie des Accident de la Vie insurance contract. PACIFICA: Company regulated by the "Code des Assurances". Limited company with a consolidated capital of 252,432,825€ untied funds. Head office: 8-10 boulevard de Vaugirard - 75724 Paris cedex 15.352 358 865 RCS Paris. The events guaranteed and the conditons figure in the contract.
This contract is issued by your regional head office Crédit Agricole Normandie, registered as a broker with ORIAS. Crédit Agricole Mutuel de Normandie co-operative company with variable capital, approved bank – Head office situated 15 Esplanade de Brillaud de Laujardière – CS25041,14050 CAEN CEDEX 4 – Registered in CAEN under the company number 478 834 930 - Brokering company registered on the « registre des intérmediares d’assurance » n° 07 022 868.
Contact your CA Britline advisor to find out the full details and conditions of this offer in your regional office of Crédit Agricole.