(Reserved for tax residents in France. Available to non-residents in France if you are a French property owner and upon your specific request)
No longer alone to fight for your rights !
Defending your rights in your own language can be sometimes difficult so in a foreign language it could be worse. Even when you know the law is on your side, this does not mean that others always respect it.
The essentials on Legal Protection Insurance
The Legal Protection insurance “Protection Juridique”, a contract insured by Pacifica (general insurance subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Assurances), is a contract for Legal Protection that allows you to obtain advice and assistance for legally defensible disputes related to private life and/or certain individual labour conflicts.
The subscriber (person), your spouse or common-law spouse from who you are not separated, child dependents, as well as any person habitually living in your household.
The threshold of intervention is set at 150 € and the guarantee is limited to 20,000 € maximum, tax included, per dispute (maximum reimbursement for expenses incurred for a given dispute).
- Legally defensible disputes
- Relative to a principal and/or secondary residence, whether you are the owner or tenant
- Relative to an act of consumption
- Following an individual labour conflict, if you are an employee
- Following an individual labour conflict if you are an individual and you employ a housekeeper or childcare assistant
- Disputes related to community platforms
- Relative to health
- With the administration
- For an estate, bequest or gift, between heirs in the direct line of the deceased and with his or her surviving spouse
- In fiscal matters, housing tax and property tax; in relation to income tax, only in recourse if you have received a proposal of adjustment
- Disputes related to the law of parentage
- Disputes related to placement of the insured under guardianship or protection
Good to know
In case of a dispute
Availability of the legal service by telephone: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. From France please call 0 800 813 810 (free call and assistance) or from abroad +33 2 35 59 42 78*. The declaration of incident must be done within a period of 30 business days, from the time that you become aware of it. Following your call, a Legal Protection Advisor examines your dispute, informs you about your rights, advises you about the steps you need to take, in the interest of finding an amicable solution, or directs you to the competent jurisdictions when it is impossible to reach an amicable solution. The court costs and legal fees are then handled according to the limits and conditions set by your contract.
Principal disputes excluded
- Disputes for which the stakes are less than the threshold of intervention mentioned in your confirmation of subscription
- Disputes whose essential elements are known to you before the effective date of the contract
- Disputes in professional life not involving an employee
- Disputes related to family law (divorce...)
- Disputes related to operations of construction and work on real estate
To better understand all of the exclusions, refer to the terms and conditions.
* Local costs apply when phoning within France from a fixed line. Check with your service provider when calling from abroad. Free access by internet (excluding fees charged by your service provider)
PACIFICA, insurance company, subsidiary of Crédit Agricole SA provide the Protection Juridique Pleins Droits contract. PACIFICA Company regulated by the "Code des Assurances". Limited company with a consolidated capital of 281,415,225€ untied funds. Head office: 8-10 boulevard de Vaugirard - 75724 Paris cedex 352358865 RCS Paris. The events guaranteed and the conditons figure in the contract. Your regional head office Crédit Agricole Normandie, registered with the ORIAS as a broker, issues this contract. Crédit Agricole Mutuel de Normandie co-operative company with variable capital, approved bank – Head office situated 15 Esplanade de Brillaud de Laujardière – CS25041, 14050 CAEN CEDEX 4 – Registered in CAEN under the company number 478 834 930 - Brokerage company registered on the « registre des intérmediares d’assurance » n° 07 022 868.