Pet Insurance for Cats and Dogs
(Aged between 2 months and 8 years at the time of subscription)
We are able to provide insurance cover for your cat or dog through Specifica, who provides reimbursements for medical care that may be necessary at some point in your pet's life.
The insurance cover gives you peace of mind that the costs associated in treating your pet if necessary are taken care of.
Choose from 2 types of cover depending on your needs!
To cover the fees linked to surgery and hospitalisation of your cat or dog.
15€ per month for a cat/17€ per month for a dog
Not only covers the fees linked to surgery and hospitalisation but also the fees linked to:
• Care (including vets consultations, pharmacy fees)
• An assistance pack: Care for the animal in the event that the subscriber is hospitalised (3).
31,50€ per month for cats and dogs
• The fixed rates do not change regardless of the age or breed of the insured animal
• Guarantees maintained for life (4)
• No excess when choosing the Premium cover
Making a claim
Once your contract has been put in to place you will receive by post confirmation of your subscription, the terms and conditions of your contract as well as spare treatment summary forms (feuille de soin).
In order to receive a reimbursement for any guaranteed event covered within the limits and terms and conditions of the contract and the chosen cover a 'feuille de soin' must be completed by your vet and sent to Pacifica.
You may print extra forms out here
Rates and conditions as at 01/01/2018, subject to change. Subscription only available to private individuals, and does not apply to dogs or cats used for a professional activity. Subject to approval of the request. The guarantees, limitations and conditions are outlined in the contract. You have a statutory period of waiver in the case of distance selling.
(1) Guarantees can be implemented following the initial excess period. The management and reimbursement are within the limits and conditions of the contract and the chosen cover: Essential cover- 75% of costs up to the limit of 1500€ /year, until the 8th anniversary of the insured animal.
(2) Guarantees can be implemented following the initial excess period. The management and reimbursement are within the limits and conditions of the contract and the chosen cover: Premium formula -75% of costs up to the limit of 1800€ /year, until the 8th anniversary of the insured animal; 75% of costs for veterinary consultations, up to the limit of 75€ /year; up to the limit of 30€/year for vaccinations.
(3) Cover according to the modalities provided in the contract: 100% of costs up to 30 day/year.
(4) Level of reimbursement reduced from the 8th anniversary of the insured animal.
Dog and cat insurance cover is provided by PACIFICA a non- life insurance company, a subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Assurances, company regulated by the Insurance Code. S.A. capital fully paid € 281 415 225 - Head Office: 8/10, Boulevard de Vaugirard 75724 Paris Cedex 15 - 352 358 865 RCS Paris. Guarantees and conditions are shown in your contract.
This contract is issued by your regional head office Crédit Agricole Mutuel Normandie, co-operative company with variable capital, approved bank – Head office situated 15 esplanade de Brillaud de Laujardière – CS25014, 14050 CAEN CEDEX 4 – Registered in CAEN under the company number 478 834 930 - Brokering company registered on the « registre des intérmediares d’assurance » n° 07 022 868.