CA Britline

Transferring out from your CA Britline account

If you are using the Britline International Payment Service to send money back to the UK from your CA Britline Account you will need to instruct this transfer. For amounts under £2,500, you can register the International Payment Service as a beneficiary on your Britline online banking and make the transfer online yourself.

Alternatively, or for amounts above £2.500, you can download the transfer request form and forward it to your Britline advisor.

Britline International Payments Service is provided by HiFX Europe Limited. HiFX is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3517451. Registered office: Maxis 1, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RT. HiFX Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, registration 462444, for the provision of payment services.