CA Britline Premier
The Britline Premier Card is a Visa International debit card created especially for CA Britline customers who travel widely or like to have full & easy access to their available funds at all times. This card includes a full travel insurance and assistance cover for you and members of your family (conditions apply) as well as zero fees on payments and withdrawals worldwide(2).
A breakdown guarantee extending the normal manufacturer warranty to up to 36 months. So for any goods worth more than 150€ which come with a manufacturers guarantee you will have extended cover. The goods must be purchased with your above mentioned card to benefitfrom SécuriPANNE.
A guarantee in the event of goods purchased within 60 days being stolen or damaged. If your goods are worth more than 75€ and purchased with the above mentioned card you will be covered for the costs of repair or reimbursement corresponding to the purchase price.
Main features of the CA Britline Premier card
- FEE FREE transactions worldwide(2)
- Cash withdrawals upto 3000€ per week
- Payments 10000€ per calendar month
- The above limits can be modified free of charge
- Bonus Gold Reduction
- No surcharge levied by CA for using other banks’ cash dispensers in France(3) no matter how often you use them in the month!
- Full Family Travel Insurance & assistance(4)
- English Language automatically displayed in the ATMs where service is available in France
- Insurance & Assistance notices in English
- SécuriPANNE & SécuriSHOPPING included(5)
Detailed Features of the CA Britline Premier card
|Standard limits on cash withdrawals over 7 day rolling period||3000€|
|Standard limits per month for card payments||10000€|
|Contactless payments up to 50€||Yes|
|Payments & withdrawals by card in France & the EEA in Euros||Free|
|Withdrawals from an ATM in France other than CA||Free|
|Other payments outside the EU & related fees||Free|
|Withdrawals from an ATM outside the EU||Free|
|Bonus Gold (reduction 0,05€ / payment made on following years annual fee)(5)||Yes|
|Restricted use on péage (tolls), service stations and some car parks||No|
|Travel Assistance||Yes and documentation in English|
|Comprehensive Travel Insurance||Yes and documentation in English|
|Essential Information in English||Yes|
New customers applying for a card within 6 months of opening their account may benefit from our Welcome Offer**. For existing and new customers subscribing to a second card linked to the same account the annual fee will be half price on the second card of the same or lesser value**.
(2) Zero fees when making purchases or withdrawing money abroad with your CA Britline Classic or Premier debit card. Local costs may apply.
(3) Although CA will not levy a charge for using these ATMs, always check any charges that may be levied by local banking networks in the country you are in.
(4) Within the limits and conditions provided in the assistance and insurance contracts subscribed to by Crédit Agricole Assurance Paiement, insurance broker registered with ORIAS under no 10 058 272 (www.orias.fr), on behalf of the cardholder. For assistance: Mutuaide Assistance (8/14, avenue des Frères-Lumière 94366 Brysur-Marne Cedex). For insurance: CAMCA (53, rue La Boétie CS40107 75380 Paris Cedex 08). These companies are subject to the control of the ACPR (61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09).
(5) Credit Agricole's Bonus Gold is a reduction on the following years annual fee of 0,05€ per withdrawal at any Credit Agricole cash dispenser or payment made excluding successive peages payments over a short period which results in 1 transaction and certain motorway charges.A minimal financial participation towards the cards annual fee remains at your expense. The Bonus Gold applies to a non-professional use of the card. Offer subject to acceptance by your Caisse regionale. Conditions and tariffs in place at 01/01/2021.
6) Assistance and insurance contracts are subscribed to on behalf of those insured by CAMCA Courtage mandated by the issuer by Mutuaide Assistance (8/14, avenue desFrères-Lumière 94366 Bry-sur-Marne Cedex) for assistance and by CAMCA (53, rue La Boétie CS40107 75380 Paris Cedex 08) for insurance. CAMCA, insurance broker registered with ORIAS under no 0700217 (www.orias.fr),limited company with consolidated capital of 625000€ untied funds. RCS Paris 428 681 985; Head office 53, rue la Boétie 75008 PARIS. These companies are subject to the control of the ACPR (61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09.
SecuriPanne and SecuriShopping cover insured within the limits and conditions in place, available from your Caisse regionale. The guarantees outlined in the insurance contract subscribed to on behalf of thoseinsured are covered by CAMCA Courtage, issued by the Caisse regionale de Credit Agricole Mutuelle, with the Caisse d’assurance Mutuelles Credit Agricole (CAMCA). CAMCA Mutuelle: mutual insurance company with variable contributions, 53 rue de la Boétie, 75008Paris registered with the INSEE under no 784 338 00053, company governed by the Insurance code. CAMCA Courtage (address above). These companies are subject to the control of the ACPR (61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09.
**Choose the bank card that suits you and benefit from a reimbursement of up to 30€ on your 1st years fee. Offer available on 1 card only, offer excludes L’Autre card, the Mozaic card and the Prélude card. 2nd card on account half price, conditions apply. Visa Europe Ltd (French branch), 21, bd de la Madeleine - 75038 Paris Cedex 01, registered with the RCS of Paris under number 509 930 699. CA Britline is a branch of the Caisse Régionale de Crédit Agricole Mutuel de Normandie - Head Office: CS 25014, 14050 CAEN CEDEX 4, FRANCE.
The benefits related to Partenaires Evasion are available exclusively via www.visapremier.fr or by calling +44 (0)969323600 (not subject to a surcharge, cost will vary according to service provider).