CA Britline Classic
The Britline Classic Visa debit card is ideal for your trips to France and throughout the world. Equipped with basic travel insurance and assistance for your travelling needs, it also comes with greater access as standard to your available funds compared to other debit cards in France. Exclusive to the Britline account.
Main features of the CA Britline Classic card
- FEE FREE transactions worldwide(2)
- Cash withdrawals upto 1500€ per week
- Payments 6000€ per calendar month
- No surcharge levied by CA for using other banks’ cash dispensers in France(3) no matter how often you use them in the month!
- Insurance & assistance(4)
- English Language automatically displayed in the ATMs where service is available in France
- Insurance & Assistance notices in English
Detailed Features of the CA Britline Classic card
|Standard limits on cash withdrawals over 7 day rolling period||1500€|
|Standard limits per month for card payments||6000€|
|Contactless payments up to 30€||Yes|
|Payments & withdrawals by card in France & the EEE in Euros||Free|
|Withdrawals from an ATM in France other than CA||Free|
|Other payments outside the EU & related fees||Free|
|Withdrawals from an ATM outside the EU||Free|
|Travel Assistance||Yes and documentation in English|
|Basic Travel Insurance||Yes and documentation in English|
|Essential Information in English||Yes|
New customers applying for a card within 6 months of opening their account may benefit from our Welcome Offer**. For existing and new customers subscribing to a second card linked to the same account the annual fee will be half price on the second card of the same or lesser value**.
Withdrawal and payment limits can be increased subject to agreement with your adviser. The limits of your card are shown in your contract.
(1) Subject to acceptance of your file, subscription is available to any person aged 18 years or over and accountholder with CA Britline. Ask your adviser about the availability, terms and conditions of use and the annual card fee. Debit cards: cards that are debited immediately, cards with systematic authorisation. Payment transactions are debited from the linked account within a maximum of 48 hours.
(2) Zero fees when making purchases or withdrawing money abroad with your CA Britline Classic or Premier debit card. Local costs may apply.
(3) Although CA will not levy a charge for using these ATMs, always check any charges that may be levied by local banking networks in the country you are in.
(4) Within the limits and conditions provided in the assistance and insurance contracts subscribed to by Crédit Agricole Assurance Paiement, insurance broker registered with ORIAS under no 10 058 272 (www.orias.fr), on behalf of the cardholder. For assistance: Mutuaide Assistance (8/14, avenue des Frères-Lumière 94366 Brysur-Marne Cedex). For insurance: CAMCA (53, rue La Boétie CS40107 75380 Paris Cedex 08). These companies are subject to the control of the ACPR (61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09).
**Choose the bank card that suits you and benefit from a reimbursement of up to 30€ on your 1st years fee. Offer available on 1 card only, offer excludes L’Autre card, the Mozaic card and the Prélude card. 2nd card on account half price, conditions apply. Visa Europe Ltd (French branch), 21, bd de la Madeleine - 75038 Paris Cedex 01, registered with the RCS of Paris under number 509 930 699. CA Britline is a branch of the Caisse Régionale de Crédit Agricole Mutuel de Normandie - Head Office: CS 25014, 14050 CAEN CEDEX 4, FRANCE.