Prestige package: a concierge service just a call away!
A comprehensive package of products and useful services that cover your banking, travel and leisure activities. In addition, a concierge service can answer the questions you may have.
What is included
A MasterCard World Elite or Visa Infinite debit card (international payment card with deferred debit)
- Your payments are debited on a deferred basis in a single instalment each month
- You benefit from comprehensive cover in case of unforeseen events before or during your trip, in France or abroad, such as trip cancellation, cover in case of modification or interruption, luggage delay or event ticket cancellation. In addition, your children and grandchildren, including stepchildren and step-grandchildren, (under the age of 25) are covered, even if they are travelling without you(1)
- The Crédit Agricole Concierge Service is available 24/7(4).
Simple and practical, just dial the number on the back of your card, which is accessible from anywhere in the world. An operator will search for solutions to your questions: proposals for travel, theatre outings, organisation of events, etc.
A branch and an advisor
An advisor will be at your disposal to advise you on managing your account and all your projects (savings, insurance, etc.).
Your payments, cash withdrawals and credit transfers worldwide free of charge
Payments and cash withdrawals made using your Prestige package bank card are free of charge worldwide. Credit transfers issued or received from or to the account associated with your Prestige package are also free of charge worldwide(5).
Unlimited expert advice and services for your everyday questions(2)
- Unlimited access to the Allô Expert Dossier Familial helpline, by phone (with the possibility of making an appointment on the website) or by chat (instant messaging), for a tailored answer to your questions. Service available from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 8pm.
- Unlimited access to dossierfamilial.com (in French) all articles and questions/answers are written by our experts to help you in making your day-to-day decisions. This also includes exclusive newsletters, practical tools (model letters, customisable contracts, simulators, etc.) to facilitate your formalities (In French)
- Dossier Familial magazine (12 issues/year), including its digital practical guides
- Unlimited access to MonKiosque Presse, which offers several magazines you can read at your convenience: Dossier Familial, Parents, Santé Magazine, Régal, Détours en France, Maison Créative, Détente Jardin. You benefit from a fully digital subscription: the magazines can be read on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. .
Practical and useful insurance
- SecuriCOMPTE Premium: additional compensation in the event of loss or theft of your means of payment, identity theft or personal belongings.
It also includes insurance for your purchases:
- SécuriWEB Premium: compensation in the event of delivery incidents(3).
- SécuriPANNE Premium(1) and SécuriSHOPPING Premium(1) are included with your card, providing additional compensation in the event of the damage or theft of your purchases
A range of practical everyday services included in your Prestige package
- Unauthorised transaction handling fees, unlimited
- Fees for issuing banker’s drafts, unlimited
- The cost of remanufacturing your card if it is lost or stolen
And, it goes without saying, you will continue to enjoy the benefit of:
- the Ma banque app(6)
- mobile payment via: Paylib(7), Apple Pay(8) or Samsung Pay(9)
- contactless payments(10)
Points to keep in mind
- Products and services not included in the Prestige package are invoiced in accordance with the current schedule of fees and charges setting out the main banking general terms and conditions of the Regional Bank with which you subscribed to the package.
- When you withdraw cash in a foreign currency, the amount withdrawn will be documented on your account in euros after applying the exchange rate in effect at the time of the withdrawal. Note that some foreign banks may also charge a fee for using their ATMs; be sure therefore to check any information provided locally. When you pay by card in a foreign currency, the amount paid will be documented on your account in euros after applying the exchange rate in effect at the time of the payment.
At your fingertips
Access to a dedicated concierge service(4)
MonKiosquePresse offers 8 magazines to read wherever and whenever you wish (2)
Can I change my package at any time?
What is a SEPA instant credit transfer?
* The SEPA zone, the single euro payments area, comprises 36 countries (the 27 member countries of the European Union, as well as the State of Vatican City, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, the Principality of Andorra, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Monaco and San Marino).
** The execution of the transfer may take up to 20 seconds in the event of exceptional processing difficulties.
The “Prestige” package is subject to terms and conditions. These terms and conditions and the associated rates are detailed in this document and in the schedule of fees and charges in force, which contain the Regional Bank’s main banking general terms and conditions. Subscription fees are subject to change in accordance with this same schedule of fees and charges. The products and services that make up the “Prestige” package can be subscribed to separately; contact your Regional Bank to find out the applicable terms and conditions and rates. If you ask to subscribe to the package remotely, in accordance with the regulations in force you have 14 calendar days to cancel your subscription request without having to provide a reason or incurring any penalties.
(1) The assistance and insurance policies are taken out on the Policyholder’s behalf by CAMCA Courtage, duly authorised for this purpose by the Regional Bank as Issuer, with: 1) Mutuaide Assistance (a French limited company (SA) with fully paid up capital of €12,558,240 – a company governed by the French Insurance Code, registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number 383 974 086 and located at 8/14, avenue des Frères Lumière 94366 Bry-sur-Marne Cedex), for assistance, and: 2) CAMCA Mutuelle (Caisse d’Assurances Mutuelles du Crédit Agricole (CAMCA), a variable contribution mutual insurance company, located at 53, rue la Boétie 75008 Paris, registered with INSEE under SIRET number 784 338 527 00053 and governed by the French Insurance Code), for insurance. CAMCA Courtage is an insurance broker registered with ORIAS under no. 07002817 (www.orias.fr), a French simplified limited company (SAS) with share capital of €625,000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 428 681 985 and having its registered office at 53, rue la Boétie 75008 Paris. These companies are regulated by Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR), the French prudential supervision and resolution authority, located at 4 place de Budapest CS 92459 75436 Paris Cedex 09. Assistance and insurance cover for these cards is provided within the limits and terms and conditions provided for in the assistance and insurance policies.
(2) Magazines and services offered by Uni-médias, the Crédit Agricole S.A. group’s media subsidiary - a French simplified limited company (SAS) with capital of €7,116,960 - Paris Trade and Companies Register no. B 343 213 658 - 22 rue Letellier, 75739 Paris Cedex 15 Tel: 01 43 23 45 72.
(3) Optional group insurance policy taken out by the Regional Bank (the Issuer), acting as Policyholder and insurance intermediary, registered with ORIAS (www.orias.fr - financial guarantee and professional liability insurance in accordance with Articles L.512-6 and L.512-7 of the French Insurance Code), with Caisse d’Assurances Mutuelles du Crédit Agricole (CAMCA, a company governed by the French Insurance Code, registered with INSEE under SIRET number 784 338 527 00053 and having its registered office at 53, rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris), companies subject to the supervision of the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR), the French prudential supervision and resolution authority, located at 4 place de Budapest - CS 92459 - 75436 Paris Cedex 09.
(4) The telephone number of the Crédit Agricole Concierge Service appears on the back of your card: + 33 (0) 9 69 32 36 62 from France or abroad (non-premium rate call; some operators may charge you). Please refer to the assistance brochure for more information about the Concierge Service.
(5) Under the terms and conditions stipulated in the payment card agreement signed with your Bank.
(6) The Ma banque app is free to download and use, excluding any communication costs that your provider may charge. Use of the application requires a compatible communication device, internet access and a subscription to the Crédit Agricole En Ligne service (service invoiced in accordance with the schedule of fees and charges in force in your Regional Bank).
(7) Use of Paylib requires a specific subscription to the Ma Carte application as well as a compatible smartphone and a verified telephone number or email address.
(8) Offer subject to terms and conditions and specific subscription. Apple Pay works for in-person payments at merchants accepting (i) the category (debit, credit or prepaid) of your card, which must be eligible and feature the associated logo, and (ii) contactless payment with a compliant device equipped with near field communication (NFC) technology. For more information on compatible Apple devices, visit Apple’s website: http://www.apple.com/fr/apple-pay/. Apple Pay is a registered trademark and a service offered by Apple Inc.. The Apple Pay service is not available abroad immediately on subscription.
(9) Offer subject to terms and conditions and specific subscription. Samsung Pay works for in-person payments at merchants accepting (i) the category (debit, credit or prepaid) of your card, which must be eligible and feature the associated logo, and (ii) contactless payment with a compliant device equipped with near field communication (NFC) technology. The list of compatible Samsung devices is available at Samsung.fr and/or on your Regional Bank’s website. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark and a service offered by Samsung.
(10) Available for payments of fifty euros (€50) or less; this amount may be different abroad. The electronic reader will require the holder to pay in contact mode if a cumulative and successive spending limit has been reached, or on a random basis for security reasons.