Protect our environment: Opt for E-Statements
E-Statements mean the end of paper statements and avoid stocking paper. Your statements are available on-line and are fully secure.
- E-Statements are free of charge.
- If you are currently receiving your paper statements every 10 days, weekly or daily, the E-statements will be free of charge.
Eco-friendly and practical
- With E-Statements you reduce the amount of paper used and thereby help to protect our forests.
- Your E-Statement is available in PDF Format (1), identical to your paper statement with the same legal value.
- With E-Statements you will be able to see your statement for 60 months. No need for a filing system, with one simple click you can find the statement you are looking for.
- The E-Statement is replacing your paper statement sent by post. You have the possibility to revert back to paper statements at any time upon request.
Quick and available 24/7
- Your E-Statements are accessible and fully secured at any time and wherever you are. No more postal delays.
- An e-mail will invite you to access your account on-line to view or download your E-Statement.
- Every individual customer with on-line banking access.
How to subscribe?
- Click on the link « Subscribe » below.
- Complete and validate the questionnaire.
- Access your account on-line.
- On the left side, in the « e-Documents » section, click on « Gestion ».
- Follow the instructions.
If you do not remember your 6 digit internet access code, click here to order one.
(1) The PDF format is a format created by Adobe Systems. The files in PDF format can be read by programs such as Adobe Reader. You can download it free of charge.