- Call the Britline branch on +33 231 55 67 89 or,
- In France, call 0892 699 292 open 24 hours a day, 7 days
- From abroad, call +33 892 699 292
CHEQUES & CHEQUE BOOKS
- Call the Britline branch on +33 231 55 67 89 or send a fax
on +33 231 55 63 99 with an immediate contact number.
- We must receive a written confirmation of the loss or theft
use the attached form.
- If your cheque book or card has been stolen, you must report
this to the Police and include the Police report with your confirmation form
Some security tips
Always keep you cards and cheque book in a safe place : Never
leave them in your car !
- Make a note the 16 digit card number and keep in a safe place
- Memorise the 4 digit P.I.N. code and never write it down
- Never pre-sign cheques
CA Britline can protect your card and chequebooks against fraud.
Click here for more information