Guarantee for on-line purchases
( GAEL - Garanties Achats En Ligne )
This option is an insurance linked to your CA bank card* that guarantees all of your purchases made both within France and abroad at distance (by internet, over the telephone, return of coupons etc). Because you want to benefit from all of the advantages of distance shopping, but you also want to take all of the necessary precautions, GAEL has been introduced to make this possible !
* excludes Prélude, L'Autre Carte, Monéo and Open Supplétis cards.
Track your purchases more closely.
When you buy something at distance, using your CA debit card, you will automatically be sent an email confirming the date of the purchase, the amount paid, and the company who has received the funds. Your purchases will show on your statement when the funds are debited from your account, so you will be able to spot any anomalies easily, and react very quickly if need be.
You are reimbursed in 48hrs.
In the event of fraudulent use of your CA debit card, with the option GAEL, you will be reimbursed within 48 hrs (working days) of the sums debited, plus any associated bank fees (1).
You are protected against the unexpected
If you have never received the new plasma screen TV that you bought over the Internet or it's not the model you ordered, don't panic! With the option GAEL, in the case of wrong, or non-delivery, you are covered (2). If despite your complaint and requests the company concerned will not refund your money, you can claim a refund for your payments made online as long as the purchase price was more than 15€ TTC (including VAT & excluding delivery costs) and not more than a maximum of 3,000€ per year (3).
Guarantee your on-line purchases and gain peace of mind for 15€ per year (4).
(1) Starting from the date that the service dealing with your request has received your completed file established in your branch (a contesting letter, an official complaint (logged with Police « dépôt de plainte »...)
(2) Within the limits and conditions stated in the insurance contract. Contract subscribed to by the Caisse régionale de Crédit Agricole Mutuel de Normandie with the Caisse d’Assurances Mutuelles du Crédit Agricole (CAMCA), Mutualist insurance company with variable contributions, Company regulated by the code of Insurance, registered with the I.N.S.E.E. under the number SIRET 784 338 527 00046, with the Head Office at 65, rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris, regulated by the « Autorité de Contrôle des Assurances et des Mutuelles » based at 61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09.
(3) Within the limit of 3,000€ per calendar year starting from the receiving date of your letter.
(4) Annual premium of 15€ at 01/01/2011, price subject to change and dependant upon the current price conditions.