1 – The base
Who is it for?
All Credit Agricole current account holders (over the age of 18).
The base enables you to run your current account on a daily basis thanks to essential services that include:
- Internet access, mobile and telephone internet.
- Account holding fees.
- Sending of your means of payments by post by standard delivery.
- Unlimited common transactions (direct debits, transfers, TIP).
- Specific text/email alerts: overdrawn account, availability of means of payment.
- Choice of how to receive your bank statement: by post or as an e-statement.
- Subscription offer for the "Dossier Familial" magazine with 3 free issues (3).
2 – The modules
Who are they for?
Anyone who has subscribed to the Combine & Create ("Compte a Composer") base.
Overdraft management module ("Maitrise du Découvert")(4)
This module applies to all who are eligible for an overdraft.
The Overdraft Management Module is destined to help you manage your overdraft on a daily basis. It adapts to your needs thanks to its different levels (according to the level of overdraft that has been agreed to in your contract). (5)
- For a worry free overdraft (5): "Securicompte Découvert", the insurance of your authorised overdraft: In the event of accidental death or accidental total and irreversible loss of autonomy you or your next of kin receive an indemnity equivalent to the amount of your agreed overdraft facility, no matter how much is used at the time of the claim, with a maximum limit of 3000€ per claim per year.
- To be informed immediately: The flexibility alert for your overdraft, 1 monthly alert by text or email to inform you that you have crossed a limit that you have set on your account (for example 80% of your authorised overdraft).
- For an immediate gain: When you use your overdraft, you benefit from a discount on your annual debit interest payment.
Insurance budget/Premium Insurance Budget Module ("SécuriBUDGET")
What is this for?
The insurance budget module is comprised of insurance ‘SécuriBUDGET’(6) (exclusive to Crédit Agricole). It enables you to maintain the reimbursement of your annual insurance premiums held either with Crédit Agricole or with another French Insurance establishment (not including life assurance contracts): Car insurance, house insurance, legal protection insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, borrowing... begins the day the guaranteed event takes place.
- The guaranteed events are: accidental death, total and irreversible loss of autonomy following an accident (up to 80 yrs of age*), redundancy (French fiscal residents only up to the age of 62*), sick leave due to an accident (French fiscal residents only up to the age of 62*).
- The compensation limit is 1300€ per claim per year and for each of the guaranteed events. This limit is increased to 3000€ per claim per year for the Premium Insurance Budget. (*end of guarantees on 31/12).
Secure Account Module / Premium Secure Account ("SécuriCOMPTE PLUS")
What does it do?
The Secure Account module offers you essential services to manage the unknown for the means of payment attached to your current account, these include:
- The fees linked to putting a stop on a cheque or chequebook.
- Ordering an emergency replacement bank card without additional fees.
- Ordering a new pin code for your card(s) without additional fees.
- The possibility to make an emergency cash withdrawal in a Crédit Agricole branch even if you don’t have your bankcard with you.
With the Premium Secure Account Module you benefit from the "SécuriCOMPTE PREMIUM" (6) with greater levels of compensation (5000€ all guarantees combined/year) as well as the guarantee against loss or theft of your leather goods (450€/claim/year for handbags, wallets...) at the same time as your insured means of payment.
Guided Savings and Premium Guided Savings Module ("Epargne Pilotée Premium")
What does it do?
The Guided savings module gives you essential services to make the most of your excess funds and insure them. This module enables you to:
- Save your excess cash automatically each month thanks to an automatic transfer from your current account to a savings account according to the criteria that you have fixed (date and amount of the transfer, savings account, trigger level).
- Save safely thanks to the "Sécuri Epargne"(6) insurance. In the event of accidental death, it offers your beneficiaries the completion of your programmed savings on your deposit accounts (with a limit of 600€/year).
- Be informed if your automatic transfer has been made or not depending on your budget, thanks to a monthly text or email.
- Save easily and in full knowledge thanks to a global statement showing both your savings and your borrowing.
- Thanks to "Invest Store Initial", you can carry out your share purchasing online and follow the valuation of your portfolio.
With the Premium Guided Savings Module, you receive each quarter your global savings/borrowing statement and you benefit from a greater level of insurance cover with an annual limit increased to 4500€ for the "SécuriEPARGNE PREMIUM" (6).
Tracking @ssured / Premium Tracking @ssured Module ("Suivi assuré")
The "Tracking @ssured" module enables you, thanks to the "SécurWEB insurance"(6) to secure your purchases made at distance, either via the Internet, telephone or post in case of non-conform delivery or non-delivery.
You benefit also from an information service (text or e-mail) in real time on the activity on your current account informing you of:
- Remote purchases made on your account.
- The balance of your current account.
- The amount of transactions as debit or credit.
- The total of your deferred debit balance.
Furthermore, a mini bank statement will be sent to you via text or e-mail once a week, including the balance of your account, the total of your deferred debit card spending as well as the last three transactions carried out. With the Premium Tracking @ssured, benefit from "SécuriWEB PREMIUM" (6) and an annual limit of compensation increased to 5000€ per claim per year.
Protect your Budget Module ("Budget Protégé")
What does it do?
The "Budget Protégé" module is an offer dedicated to the needs of clients who find it hard managing their account and includes a limit on fees for dysfunctional accounts. You benefit from:
- A card that requests systematically authorisation to enable cash withdrawals or card payments (L’Autre Carte).
- A weekly alert to know the available balance on your account.
- Two bankers drafts per month.
3 - The "A la carte" Options
Who are they for?
All who have subscribed to the "Compte à Composer" base.
What are they?
You can personalise your "Compte à Composer" by subscribing to additional insurances(3) and/or specific services to:
- Save safely thanks to the "SécuriLIVRETS Insurance" (6), which guarantees your designated beneficiaries the ‘bonne fin’ of your deposit account savings. In the event of accidental death (not linked to a car accident) the amount indemnified by SécuriLIVRETS will equal the balance books. It will be doubled in case of accidental death resulting from a traffic accident.
- Benefit from compensation equivalent to 30% of three months income thanks to "SécuriZEN (6) insurance". The events guaranteed are accidental death (up to the age of 80*) and redundancy (French fiscal residents only up to the age of 62*). (*Guaranteed until the 31/12 of that year).
- Hire a safety deposit box.
- Receive your annual wealth tax statement.
The "Compte à Composer" needs prior subscription or subscription at the same time to the contracts relative to the chosen services. Each product included in these offers can be purchased separately.
(1) Offer subject to conditions, limits and terms set out in the contract.
(2) Clients who subscribe to this offer benefit from a reduced rate for the base and modules subscribed, including when these are free services.
For more information, see the current banking fees.
A reduction is applied dependant on the total cost (base +module) and applies equally to the “a la carte options” chosen. This works as follows:
|Level of monthly payment
||Reduction applied (as of 25/09/2014)
|From 4 – < 5€
|From 5 - < 7€
|From 7 - < 9€
(3) The annual subscription includes 12 issues and 4 special editions plus the telephone information service “"Allô conseils/Dossier Familial".” This does not engage you for a defined duration, you can cancel this service at any time by a simple letter or by calling 09 69 32 34 40 (N° Cristal no surcharge applies). Uni-éditions – 22 rue Letellier-75739 Paris cedex 15 – Tél 01 43 23 45 72 – SAS au capital de 7 116 960 € - RCS Paris B 343 213 658.
(4) Module not eligible for holders of the "Budget Protegé" module.
(5) Agreed overdraft facility contracted separately from the "Compte à Composer".
(6) The guarantees of the "Compte à Composer" present in the modules and the options are insured in the limits of conditions stated in the insurance contracts. They are supplied by Caisse d’Assurances Mutuelles du Crédit Agricole (CAMCA), société d’assurance, 65 rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris, entitiy controlled by the Insurance code.
(7) Access to the function "emergency cash withdrawal" is conditionned by the use of a sole use cash card valid in the DAB/GAB of the issuing branch. Please note : not all branches of CRCA have the necessary equipment.
(8) Clients who subscribe to the "Budget Protégé" module can subscribe to the whole offer with the exception of the "Maîtrise du Découvert" Module. Offer subject to acceptation by the bank and reserved notably for clients not able to issue cheques.